Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Week 3 follow up 2

Today, I recieved a number of compliments on my cookies. I wasa floored. I truly believe they are too dry. People said that was okay and that the taste was really good...people had more than one!

In any case, tonight, I redid the Memphis Garbage cookies. I added 1 1/3 cups of apple sauce, and an additional 1/4 cup of white sugar. I ran out of the Banana Crunch cereal, but used a generic Honey Bunches type cereal instead. And I used 1 1/4 cups of chocolate chips and 3/4 cup of butterscotch chips.

Certainly, the are a softer cookie. My husband loves them. I am still not thrilled with them. I will keep experimenting this year...and we will see how it goes.

I did get grounded by one comment today. When I asked if someone had tried the cookies, they said, "We read your blog. We are waiting for week 13 or 14. Things should be good by then." I love honesty!

:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment